Saturday, December 1, 2012

Do I here Jingle Bells?



 Wow, what a crazy year this has been. This year has seems like it has flown by much faster than the past years I where I have said that.  The Holidays can get pretty hectic for us, as I assume they do for most people.  We try and enjoy the holidays with family and friends but it can get hard with 2013 upon us as well as the 2013 Tucson Gem and Mineral show, our biggest show of the year. We go to Tucson for nearly a month and in that time we do most of our gem rough and supply shopping for the year and set up at two shows! With the upcoming Tucson shows, we have to make sure to not lose our focus!   I could go on a bore you with all the fussy details, but that’s my job, your job is to just sit back and enjoy the beauty of our work.  Tucson is amazing though, all the hustle and bustle, it’s really quite exciting. We love being able to come back from the shows and share all the goodies we acquire.


 Have you seen the new Opal Gemstone update?! If not, you should really take a minute or two to have a peek. I love Opal it is truly a phenomenal gem, the colors just mesmerize you. Here is a great article if you would like to read a little more on Ethiopian Opals.


  I hope this finds you enjoying the Holidays with your loved ones next to a nice warm fire with a cup of hot coco. If not, well we can at least dream right?

Much love to everyone from our shop to your home.

Happy Holidays,
Allyce and Brett.

No comments:

Post a Comment