Monday, January 21, 2013

I was standing on the corner in Winslow Arizona....

  It comes down to this... T-8 days till we leave on a 14 hour drive to one of the biggest gem shows in the world. Warm and sunny Tucson, Arizona. We will be down there from Jan. 29th till about Feb. 18th. This is such a crazy time for us jumping from the holidays straight into the Tucson show. We pretty much move our whole world for 3 weeks, clothes ( of course I pack more than I should ), the facetor, our whole inventory, and the list goes on and on. And why is it that my " to-do" list seems to be getting longer and longer even though I'm marking things off? Oh but I really can't complain, we get to go be in what will hopefully be warm weather, see amazing old friends, meet new friends, and eat some amazing food. It's a lot of hard work getting to and through Tucson so we make the most of it.  

  I was thinking of doing a blog about every few days while we are down there. Just a quick post and some photos to show you guys that can't make it, what we are up to and show you what new goodies we find. Like a virtual Tucson tour!    

  Our schedule is of course packed full of dinners, meetings, events, setting up at two shows, and trying to get around to all the other shows. Now, I know some of you know what I am talking about, others have a idea but have never been and the rest barly know what I am talking about."The Tucson Gem show" isn't just one show. Approximately 4, 500 vendors show at over 50 different locations all over Tucson. And for us rock and gem lovers, we are in heaven. Here is a link with some more fun facts about the Tucson Gem show.  http://tucsongemandmineralshows.net/
Wish us luck and stay posted for the Virtual Tucson Tour

No comments:

Post a Comment