Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Pirates Booty.

Yet another day cruising the shows looking for that pot of gold, but what happends when you find a couple pots of gold?!  Oh decisions, decisions, what would you like to find in your pot of gold?  Well, in Tucson the possibilities are endless, here are some pictures of what I did bring home and a few of what I would like to bring home. Have fun ogling over these lovelys.  Since I have lot of photos this time around I'm trying this a little different. Clickity clack the date link and it will take you to the photos. I hope you enjoy this little peek into the world of the Tucson Gem Show.

Feb 7, 2013     Also, let me know if you can't view the photos, I will switch things around if you can't.

We want to hear your feedback whether it be good or bad we want to know, so comments are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment