Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Prospectors

{EAV:a1a3cc91e92c524e}

I know I have talked to more than one or two people in the last few years that thought I was crazy for my love of gems and minerals. When I would tell people I had spent the summer in Alama with my husband and my father-in-law working on a mine, they would look at me like “Uh, Mines still exist?”  Or maybe you stumbled upon this blog and thought “This lady is crazy!”- In which case I am, but that’s another story.  Well rest assured I am not the only crazy one, Prospectors follows a rag-tag gang of miners searching for the rarest gems in the U.S. in order to strike it rich.  Amanda Adkins, Dorris Family, Rich Fretterd, Steve Brancato and The Busse Family have all teamed together to share their life experiences and hopefully shed some light into vast world of gems and minerals. It Airs TONIGHT, Tuesday at 9pm EST March 26, 2013 on the Weather Channel.  See what it’s like to have a lightning storm right above your head, live though the thrill and excitement with the rest of us without the urrrm … dangers.









No comments:

Post a Comment